Area sizes Village Malo KrushevoVillage of Malo Krushevo (district Plovdiv district) is located in South-Central planing region of Bulgaria. It is part of Hissarya municipality.
The area size of Village of Malo Krushevo is 10.839 km2.
Area sizes of Bulgarian cities villages and regions is shown in square kilometers (km2).
Some area size conversions:
1 square kilometer (km2) is equal to: 100 hectares, 1000 decares, 10000 ares, 1000000 square meters (m2), 0.3861 square miles, 247.1 acres, 0.01073 townships, 1196000 square yard (yd2)
- Town Hissarya : 90.115
- Village Belovitsa : 55.229
- Village Chernichevo : 18.297
- Village Krasnovo : 54.394
- Village Krastevich : 46.777
- Village Malo Krushevo : 10.839
- Village Mihiltsi : 26.238
- Village Mutenitsa : 33.035
- Village Novo Jelezare : 18.798
- Village Panicheri : 33.550
- Village Staro Jelezare : 34.209
- Village Starosel : 127.069