Area sizes Village StoyanovtsiVillage of Stoyanovtsi (district Vratsa district) is located in North-Western planing region of Bulgaria. It is part of Roman municipality.
The area size of Village of Stoyanovtsi is 11.120 km2.
Area sizes of Bulgarian cities villages and regions is shown in square kilometers (km2).
Some area size conversions:
1 square kilometer (km2) is equal to: 100 hectares, 1000 decares, 10000 ares, 1000000 square meters (m2), 0.3861 square miles, 247.1 acres, 0.01073 townships, 1196000 square yard (yd2)
- Village Dolna Beshovitsa : 27.794
- Village Hubavene : 24.621
- Village Kameno pole : 55.653
- Village Karash : 23.079
- Village Kunino : 38.801
- Village Kurnovo : 24.471
- Village Markovo ravnishte : 6.305
- Village Radovene : 20.112
- Town Roman : 15.871
- Village Sinyo bardo : 21.090
- Village Sredni rat : 15.285
- Village Stoyanovtsi : 11.120
- Village Strupets : 17.322